Federal Medical & Dental College Islamabad is a public institution of health education located in Pakistan’s capital. It began operating in 2012. In the same year 2012, the college welcomed its first class of students. The college is the only public health institution in Islamabad. Medical health care degrees are offered at the institute.
Federal Medical & Dental College is ranked as Pakistan’s number one university by the Higher Education Commission. In addition to the admission details, the admission criteria, faculties, and other information are all given on Federal Medical & Dental College (FM&DC) Islamabad official website.
Federal Medical & Dental College FMDC Islamabad Admission
To get admission to FMDC below we mentioned all the essential information regarding admissions rules, policies, and structure. Check all the information and secure your seat in FMDC.
FMDC Admission Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must pass the higher secondary school certificate with a minimum of 65% marks in HSSC Pre-medical exams.
- Admission is available to foreign students as well.
- Foreign students must provide an equivalent certificate.
- The Inter Board Chairman Committee in Islamabad will issue the equivalent certificate.
- Every year, MBBS classes can begin in November or December, while BDS classes can start in December or January.
Required Documents for Admission
For Open Merit Quota:
- Candidate’s passport-sized photo
- A scanned copy of the HSSC Pre-Medical Certificate
- A scanned copy of the certificate of domicile
- A Scanned Copy of Proof of Residence
- A scanned CNIC/B.Form
- A scanned aid Fee Challan
- A scanned of Hifz-e-Quran Certificate
All the documents must be attested through a government 17-scale officer.
How to Apply for FMDC
- The applicants are required to visit SZABMU Website www.szabmu.edu.pkand.
- Register with your valid CNIC, email address.
- After registration, applicants are required to complete the online application form a. Personal Information b. Print Challan c. National MDCAT 2023 Information d. Academic Information e. Upload Scanned Copies of documents. f. Apply for program
- Applicants will take print of the application processing fee challan from the online admission portal and deposit it at the nearest branch of Habib Bank Ltd.
- The application processing fee is Rs. 3000/-which is non-refundable/non-adjustable
- Once the applicant is offered admission as per his/her merit and quota. It will be final and it will not change.
- The application form once submitted control be changed by the applicant Submit the Online Application before 06 January 2023
Faculties and Departments
On-campus, there are two main faculties. The first is the college of medicine, while the second is the college of dentistry. Within each faculty, there are numerous sub-departments. There are 18 departments in the faculty of medicine, whereas 10 departments exist in the faculty of dentistry. The below mentioned is the hierarchy of both faculties.
Faculty of Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Obst & Gyane
- Neuro Surgery
Faculty of Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Oral Pathology
- Oral Medicine
- Community Dentistry
- Dental Biomaterials
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Operative Dentistry
Affiliations and Recognition
FMDC Islamabad is recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, known as PMC, which regulates practices for students of medicine and dentistry in Pakistan.
Federal Medical and Dental College Hostel
Separate hostels are available for girls and boys at the Federal Medical & Dental College FMDC. For boys, the hostel fee is 9000/- per month, while for girls, the fee is 36000/- per year.
In FMDC Hostel you will find the following facilities
- Computer Room
- Common Room
- Electric Water Coolers
- Hostel Laundry
- Electrical/Plumbing Maintenance
- Water Facilities
Other Facilities of FMDC
In FMDC you will find the following facilities.
- Computer Lab
You can apply for FMDC 2023 from their official website. The admission form is available there. Read our article to know the complete admission process.
The FMDC is in the public sector medical and dental college located at Al-Farabi Centre, Hanna Road, G-8/4, Islamabad, Pakistan.
MDCAT test is required to get admission to FMDC. In order to be eligible to take the FMDC entrance test, applicants must have passed the intermediate examination with the FSC premedical study program or any other equivalent program.
If you want to know anything about fee structures, admission policy, hostel facility, or something else about Federal Medical College you can contact the college administration.
- Contact : (009251) 9107726-31
- Website: http://fmdc.com.pk
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Address: Al-Farabi Centre, Hanna Road, G-8/4, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Our article about Federal Medical College admission 2023 is sure to be of interest to you. Our goal is to provide you with detailed, complete information about the FMDC admission for 2023.
Still, if you face any difficulty regarding anything about the Federal Medical College admissions, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Our MBBS team is always looking forward to solving your queries as soon as possible. Besides this, give you valuable feedback in the comments and share the article with your friends and family members.