The PMC NLE Exam is conducted by PMC. It is one of the compulsory medical tests in Pakistan and other countries. No matter in which country you are doing your study, you have to clear this test in order to get your medical degree.
The abbreviation of NLE is “National Licensing examination by Pakistan Medical Council”. All the graduates who are currently doing house jobs or ready for a house job must have to clear the NLE exam for their permanent registration.
Under section 19 of the ordinance, both MBBS and BDS students must have to clear the NLE exam for their permanent job and medical practice in Pakistan.
In this article, we will give you complete information about the NLE Exam Pakistan 2022. We will also give you its complete syllabus and preparation guide. So let’s start our article.
Eligibility For PMC NLE Exam Pakistan 2022
The below-mentioned program’s students are eligible for this test.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
PMC NLE Exam Attempt Limit
The best thing about this test is that there is no attempt limit. You can take this test many times in case you fail. But from our side, we recommend you to clear it in one attempt and secure your degree.
For the NLE test, you can download the registration form from the official site of PMC. Fill the form with your correct academic details.
NLE Exam Syllabus
In this section, we will give you the NLE exam Pakistan syllabus. If you follow this syllabus outline, you will clear the NLE eczema just in one attempt.
- DOC Prinzmetal Angina CCBs
- DOC Angina Pectoris B.B with nitrates
- DOC of CCF ACE/ARBs
- HTN First line groups Thiazide, ACE, CCBs
- SVT DOC Adenosine
- Rate controlling drugs for SVT , A.Fib, A.flutterB.B , CCBS & Digoxin
- WPW Syndrome DOC Ibutilide or Flecainide
- Post MI V.T > Amiodarone > Lidocaine
- Ranolazine if traditional antianginal ineffective
- DIC Anaphylactic shock Adrenaline Post MI V.arrhythmias Amiodarone & procainamide (old concept lidocaine)
- New Group for CCF ARNI ( Sacubitril +Valsartan) effective like ACE
- Best thrombolytic in MI Tenectiplase > alteplase> streptokinase But treatment if the choice in STEMI PCI.
- Ischemia heart disease and HTN B.B & ACE
- B.B r not contraindicated in D.M, Asthma, or COPD ( Except Active bronchospasm)
Yes, all the MBBS and BDS Graduates qualified from PMC recognized universities after 2022 have to give NLE.
For practice in Pakistan, all the abroad qualified MBBS and BDS students have to clear the NLE test.
No, in this case, there is no need to give NLE.
We hope you will like our article on the NLE Exam Pakistan 2022. We try our best to give you complete, detailed information regarding the NLE Exam Pakistan 2022.
Still, if you face any difficulty regarding anything about the NLE Exam Pakistan 2022 (Preparation Guide With PMC Syllabus), feel free to ask us in the comment section. Our MBBS team is always looking forward to solving your queries as soon as possible. Besides this, give you valuable feedback in comments and share the article with your friends and family members.