PMC has declared the program of National MDCAT Registration 2022. In this article, you will find guidance regarding online registration.
In response to a request by the Government of Baluchistan to accommodate students for
MDCAT registration who have been unable to complete the formalities due to being in flood-hit areas, the Authority as a special case has decided as follows;
- The Late Registration period which expired on 15th July 2022 has been EXTENDED from
9.00 AM on 23rd July 2022 till 11.59 PM on 27th July 2022. There shall be no further
extensions or periods after 27th July 2022.
- All terms of Late Registration, including late fees, will apply to students during the
Extended Late Registration period.
- Any student who had previously downloaded their Fee Challan but not paid, are
required to download a fresh Fee Challan for immediate payment.
National MDCAT is obligatory for all pupils to get admission in MBBS/BDS databases across Pakistan in all Public or private Medical institutes.
National MDCAT Online Registration 2022
For National MDCAT Registration 2022 simply go to PMC Site pmc.gov.pk & tap on the registration portal. Provide the required information in the form & submit it.
Prepare the following documents before you start online National MDCAT Registration:
- Current Picture
- CNIC/B Form
- Matric Result Card
- Intermediate Result Card
MDCAT Application Fee
The MDCAT Application charges are Rs.1500/- and it isn’t refundable.
Check Also:- PMC National MDCAT Syllabus 2022
You need to provide online form specifics wisely, particularly in delivering your cell Number & Email address.
Double-check the cell number & G-mail ID because you will receive all the announcements regarding MDCAT Entry Test 2022 through G-mail or message on provided cell number & Email ID.
- Once you provide all the required information, the login will get created.
- Now login to your account
- Now fill out the application form by entering individual information & academic particulars rendered to the documents.
- Now, upload the following official papers:
- Passport size picture having a white or blue background
- B-Form/Both Sides of CNIC/NICOP or Passport
- Submit the dues before the last date and get back a copy of paid fee challan with bank stamp & paid TID.
- Scan Copy of Fee challan & pin this copy to your MDCAT account by again Login in MDCAT Portal & upload Challan scan copy.
- Once uploading a scanned copy successfully, click the last Submission key to complete the process of your National MDCAT Registration 2022.
- An option of Print Application will appear, tap on it and get the print of the application form.
- Send the application form with your signature & genuine the paid fee challan copy at the following address:
- National Testing Service Pakistan, | Plot 96, Street # 4, H 8/1, Islamabad.
- FSc. (Pre-Medical) with Physics/Math, Chemistry, and Biology.
- At least a 65% score is obligatory.
- Applicants waiting for the declaration of result can apply also.
- Overseas Students and Pupils possessing double nationalities can also apply for the MDCAT Test for open merit seats.
- The Test will take place on provided date & time according to National MDCAT Syllabus 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
PMC has opened the online registration u0026 the last date for submitting online registration is the 25 May to 15 July 2022. So, dear students, get ready to submit your applications as soon as possible.
No applicant will be permitted or registered to appear in MDCAT if he or she doesn’t have a CNIC or Juvenile Card allowed by NADRA. On the other hand, overseas or foreign Pakistani applicants can submit their genuine passport or POC or NICOP as an alternative to CNIC/Juvenile Card.
NADRA smart cards are necessary to acquire documents such as NTN, license, bank account, cellular connections u0026 passports, etc. All citizens of Pakistan who are 18 years u0026 above can get NIC.
We hope you will get all the essential evidence regarding PMC National MDCAT registration 2022 in this article. If you want to ask anything else, do ask us in the comment section below. We will respond to you as soon as possible.