The roll number slips of MDCAT are expected to be announced 1 week before the test date as the portal to change the examination centres is still open and will close on 2 November 2023. The candidates would be able to download the roll number slip (Admit Card) from the website of either test conducting university or PMDC.
It is easy to download the PMDC MDCAT Roll No slip 2023 from this page. Once you download the PDF of Roll No. Slip or admit card, you can have the prints of these official papers.
How to Download PMDC MDCAT Roll No Slip 2023
We have mentioned 3 methods of downloading the admit card for the exam.
- Login to Portal
- By Bank Callan No.
- By CNIC/B Form
Also, you might acquire it through Email. Simply, provide your email in Beneath Box. That is very easy. Give the above-stated information, such as B form/CNIC and search.
In just a while you would find PMDC MDCAT Roll No slip on your display. Click on Download if you like to get PDF. Also, if you need to have the Print, simply Press CTRL + P.
Required Documents for the Exam
The compulsory documents are mentioned below and students should bring them to the examination hall.
- Print form of Admit Card along with Genuine CNIC/ Juvenile/NICOP/ POC/Card/B-Form/Genuine Passport.
- Only the original identity would be satisfactory.
- In the situation of Loss of CNIC/B-Form, kindly deliver the Original NADRA Token Slip for evidence that you’ve applied for the new CNIC.
- allotted picture ID, i.e. Matriculation/ Intermediate official document is as well obligatory.
- A neat paperclip board
- 2 ballpoints of blue color (no marker, pointer, gel pens, and pencil)
Also Check: PMDC MDCAT Result
- The students should reach their particular exam centers at 08:30 am
- The exam centers would be closed at 09:30 am
- PMDC MDCAT Roll No. Slip or Admit Card would be prepared in the opinion of all qualified applicants.
- Smart mobiles, smartwatches & additional automated devices aren’t permitted in the exam hall.
- If not, severe disciplinary accomplishment would be engaged that might as well cause the termination of paper. Also, it would be disqualified to appear in the future MDCAT Exam.
PMDC MDCAT Exam Centers
The students are recommended for their personal suitability to select the closest city to their residence. If you want to get further assistance regarding the MDCAT Roll No. Slip; drop your query in the comment section below. Our team would love to reply to you as soon as possible.