Dow International Medical College was established in the Year 2007. It is an integral college of DUHS, Dow University of Health Sciences, and admits 150 MBBS students annually. The college offers the finest medical education for overseas Pakistanis living all around the world.
Dow International Medical College Admission 2022
Dear students, you can submit your applications to the DUHS admission cell. If you want to apply online, you can visit the official websites of the institute. Just fill in your details on the application form and get its print. After that, you need to pay the fee.
- Matric / O Level / equivalent examination certificate from Karachi.
- Intermediate Science / ‘A-Level / equivalent examination from Karachi.
- Minimum marks of 65% aggregate in intermediate Science (Pre-medical) / ‘A-Level / equivalent examination.
- Candidate’s domicile certificate of district Karachi.
- Candidate’s permanent residence certificate (PRC, on Form-C) of district Karachi.
- 1st Year —– the US $ 17,000
- 2nd Year —- the US $ 17,000
- 3rd Year —- the US $ 17,000
- 4th Year —- the US $ 17,000
- 5th Year —- the US $ 17,000
- Total ——- US $ 85000
Check Also: Chandka Medical College Larkana Admission
Dow Abroad Sponsored Applicants:
- 1st Year —– the US $ 10,000
- 2nd Year —- the US $ 10,000
- 3rd Year ——- the US $ 10,000
- 4th Year ——- the US $ 10,000
- 5th Year ——- the US $ 10,000
- Total ———- US $ 50000
We suggest that the students prepare all of the required documents before going to apply for admission. These are the essential documents:
- Certificates of O level or Matriculation with mark sheet
- A level (1st Year) certificate or certificate of Higher Secondary School (Part one) with mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree including mark sheet
Dow International Medical College was established with the objective to impart medical education to children of Pakistani expatriates. The facilities and infrastructure of Dow International Medical College are comparable to any international educational institute. Around 80% of the student population studying in college is an international immigrant and they prefer living in dorms hence independent Boys and Girls hostels were established.
Boys & Girls Hostels
Ojha Campus provides hostels for boys and girls in a beautiful building and safe environment. The structure of the female hostel comprises four floors that accommodate 200 Students.
All the rooms are air-conditioned & furnished well while accommodating two persons. Also, the hostel has a library, cafeteria & fitness center inside the building.
DIMC Library is called a central library. Library provides different services such as Reference Services, Online access, etc.
It has a reading room and a video conference hall. In the Library building, a digital library is also present where students access the internet. An area called the Gosha-e-Yusfia area is also present here.
Students of different departments, Faculty members, and Post Graduate students are getting the services of Librarian seminar Hall different programs are conducted from time to time.
In the library, there are more than six thousand books available. 600 Journals are also present and there are 251 CDs available. There are different sections in the library such as Faculty Area, DIMC & Dental Area for other students. There are 350 sitting capacity, Library fulfilling the knowledge need of students, PGs, and Faculty members.
Large Cricket Ground
Moreover, students can enjoy indoor & outdoor activities in the cricket ground and the Gymnasium.
- Address: Baba-e-Urdu Road, Postal Code: 74200, Karachi, Pakistan
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +92 21-99216901
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, DUHS is a good college. It has been ranked as the top medical college in Pakistan by the Higher Education Commission. The college provides excellent medical education to the students.
If you have all the required documents and the certificates of O level / Matriculation and intermediate Science, you can get admission to this college. Moreover, it is compulsory to have 60% marks in pre-medical intermediate Science.
Also, the applicant must have a domicile certificate from Karachi. So, you must fulfill Dow International Medical College admission requirements.
Dow International Medical College is a government sector medical institute located in Karachi, Pakistan. The PMC recognizes the college.
So, that’s all, dear students. We hope you find the article helpful and get all the essential information as well. If you want to ask any questions or give suggestions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below. We will respond to you as soon as possible.