Chandka Medical College is the finest institute located in Sindh, Pakistan. It was established in the 1970s, and till now, it is offering several medical programs comprising MBBS. Chandka was the old name Larkana, which was derived from Chandio tribute which is the oldest tribe residing in this area.
Check Also: National MDCAT Book [According to PMC Syllabus]
The college was established in a building, which already existed as Government Polytechnic Institute & D.C. High School Larkana, which was converted into Chandka Medical College, with Prof. Ali Mohammad Ansari as 1st Principal & P.D. the building comprised of the ground floor and 1st floor.
CMC Larkana Admission 2022
Those who want to get admission to this best medical college need to submit their admission forms within the due date. Students can get access to Chandka Medical College on a merit basis and can serve the nation as competent doctors in the future.
Read Also: Bilawal Medical College Admission
The application for admission to 1st-year MBBS/BDS shall be invited through an advertisement in the leading newspapers mentioning the last date of receiving such applications. The applications received after the due date shall not be accepted. The application shall be submitted through an approved courier service.
- Candidates are required to fill in a separate form for admission to MBBS and BDS courses.
- All seats in various districts are open for competition. Nobody shall be denied admission on the ground of gender, religion, color, and caste.
- Competition in each district shall take place among candidates of that district (same District) thus a candidate from one district shall not compete with a candidate of another district.
- The application form and the Prospectus can be obtained from designated outlets of approved courier services.
- Candidates are required to submit application forms along with non-refundable processing fees of Rs.1500/- (rupees fifteen hundred) for each of the programs MBBS & BDS deposited to account number as mentioned in the challan form provided in the prospectus. All documents should be duly attested by a government officer of grade 17 or above.
Moreover, the college prefers the most talented and brilliant students and selects them on a merit basis. In this article, you will get all the information about CMC Larkana 2022-23, eligibility criteria, admission schedule, and other details in the institute’s official announcement mentioned below.
All the students who have cleared their intermediate pre-medical exam with 65% of marks can apply for admission to this famous college. Just submit your application forms at the earliest time as all the latecomers and incomplete applications would be rejected. So, try to submit your application forms on time to avoid disturbance.
- HSSC/ or Equivalent – 65% marks only science subjects marks shall be considered for calculating the merit
- MDCAT- 50% marks
- Domicile: Dadu, Ghotki, Jacobabad, Kambar-Shahdadkot, Kashmore, Khairpur, Larkana, Naushahro-Feroze, Shikarpur, Sukkur
- The minimum educational qualification of candidates for admission to the First Year MBBS/BDS course in institutes of Sindh Province under all admission categories must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examinations (HSSC) or F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) at least “65%” (715/1100) marks in aggregate or an equivalent examination from any other Boards or Institution recognized by IBCC with at least 65% marks and MDCAT 2022 conducted by PMC with at least 50% Marks. Candidates obtaining less than 65% marks in HSC (Pre-Medical) or equivalent Examinations and MDCAT Marks less than 50% are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates for admission under the categories of general merit, merit-cum-choice, University Development Programmes, University Education Assistance Program and disabled seats must be having Permanent Residence (as mentioned in B-form / CNIC) and Domicile certificates of respective tagged districts of Sindh. His / her father/mother (in case of death of the father/divorce) must also be holding domicile of Sindh province. Successful candidates will be admitted to the institute as per tagged district on merit-cum-choice basis, and in the case of Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical College, Lyari Karachi, as per allocation of town as well.
- The candidate shall apply for admission by submitting his/her SSC, HSSC, or F.Sc. and admission test (MDCAT) result in 2022. The merit list shall be prepared by a weightage formula as under:-
- SSC/Matriculation/Equivalent (10%)
- HSSC/F.Sc (Pre Medical) or Equivalent. (40%)
- MDCAT (50%)
- Provided that no candidate shall be considered eligible on merit if the student has not acquired a minimum of 50% marks in the MDCAT and the minimum qualification, standards set down by PMC.
- Candidates for admission under the category of Overseas Pakistani must have documented evidence of having a Pakistani background, and getting an education in an institute located outside Pakistan.
- Candidates who have acquired education at least two years (HSC or equivalent) from outside Pakistan shall only be considered in the overseas Pakistani/ Foreign Category.
- Entry Test Admit Slip copy
- Entry Test Result (Copy downloaded from www.pmc.gov.pk website)
- Matriculation Pakka Certificate.
- Matriculation marks certificate or O Level equivalence certificate duly certified by IBCC.
- Intermediate (Pre-Medical) marks certificate and Pass / Provisional certificate or equivalent examination certificate duly certified by IBCC, with transcript certificate.
- National Identity Card from NADRA/B Form of candidate (as applicable).
- Permanent Residence Certificate (Form-C) of the candidate in accordance with Law/Rules or in the absence thereof the form determined by the Government (Tagged Districts).
- Domicile Certificate of candidate (Tagged Districts).
- Domicile Certificate of father/mother (in case of death of father or divorce) from Sindh Province.
- Copy of Computerized National Identity Card of Father / Mother from NADRA (in case of death of father or divorce)
- Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate (If applicable) from any madrasa registered by Wifaqul Madaris.
- Certificate of disability from the Department of Social Welfare, Govt. of Sindh, Karachi, or Civil Services Hospital (in case of the disabled candidate)
- Affidavits/Undertaking on Rs.100/- stamp paper as per specimens given in appendix I, regarding not having acquired admission in any other medical/dental college or medical university in the country and genuineness of documents.
- Three duly attested (2 from the back) Passport Size Photographs of candidates with/her name written on the back of the photographs (besides one pasted on the application form).
- In case of a father is deceased, the death certificate of the father is from NADRA.
- Candidates applying under the category of Overseas Pakistanis should submit the proof of/her father/mother working outside Pakistan.
How to Apply
All the interested students who want to get admission can fill out the online application form from the official website of Chandka Medical College. Also, students can obtain the application forms from the office of the college as well.
Chandka Medical College Larkana Fee Structure
- Just keep in mind that all the dues once placed in the account are non-refundable.
- The students should pay the charges within two weeks of admission.
- Clear the costs of the leftover years at the beginning of every session.
- If a student doesn’t clear the payments within the specified duration, the Controller of Examination will reject their forms.
- The admission fee is Rs. 5000/- only
- For all Courses Rs. 5000/- each year, at the beginning of the educational year
- The registration fee is Rs. 2000/- for FCPS-II (there is no an admission fee & course Fee for FCPS-II Apprentice)
- Phone: +92-74-9410715
- Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 250 seat allocations in CMC.
CMC is a Government sector medical institute situated in Larkana, Sindh, Pakistan. It is one of the integral institutes of SMBBMU: Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University.
Dr. Aneela Atta ur Rahman
We thank you for visiting our site. I hope you got all the required information about Chandka Medical College. Still, if you have any queries about the admission process, fee structure, and other details, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. Our team is always there to help you.
3 thoughts on “Chandka Medical College Admission 2022-23 [CMC Larkana]”
Merit form kb tk ae ga??? Aur larkana ki kitni seats hai mbbs ki?? Kiya 68.5 aggregate tk cmc me mbbs me admission ho sakhta hai?? Kindly inform us!!
what if i have domicile of karachi