The Ameer-Ud-Din Medical College, commonly referred to as ADMC, is a public sector medical institute in Lahore. It is also known as the Post Graduate Medical Institution (PGMI). The institute was founded in 2012. It is one of the five medical institutions in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, operated by the public sector.
The college offers degrees that are recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and are approved by the Ministry of Health. As a tribute to a celebrated surgeon Professor Dr. Ameer-Ud-Din, who taught Surgery at King Edward Medical College, the college was named after him. At the time of Partition, Ameer-U-D-Din was a senior professor of surgery at MAYO Hospital Lahore.
PGMI Lahore Admission 2022
To get admission to ADMC the first step will be to apply and make sure that you did not make any mistakes on the application. For the MBBS program at Ameer-ud-Din Medical College, complete information has been provided on how to apply. Feel free to ask us if you have questions. All you need to do now is submit an application for admission to Ameer-ud-Din Medical College.
The candidate must take the MCAT test conducted by the University of Health Sciences in order to be admitted. All candidates are admitted on a merit basis throughout Pakistan. The university website provides download links for admission forms, but you can also pick them up on campus.
Also Check:- King Edward Medical University Admission
How to Apply for Admission
Admissions applications must be submitted online through the AMU Admissions website. Follow the steps below to submit an application successfully.
- Visit the AMU Admissions website.
- Sign in to your account after creating one.
- Complete your profile, contact information, and qualifications.
- Submit your challan by downloading the form.
- MCB branches accept challans for payment.
- The fee will be automatically verified within 48 hours.
- You now need to wait for the merit list.
- Applicants must have passed the Fsc. (Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination.
- Candidates must submit an F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) Part-I Marks Certificate with a minimum of 60% marks attested by the head of his/her institution.
- Applicants must submit a declaration from the head of the institution where they are enrolled stating that they have appeared in the F.Sc. (Part-II) or Equivalent examination and awaiting the result.
Below is a list of general documents. These documents will be required regardless of whether you apply for MBBS admission in 2021 at Ameer-ud-Din Medical College or any other course. Be sure you have all the documents. When you have all the documents, you can apply for admission.
- On the admission form, attach a recent picture
- CNIC or B-Form
- Father CNIC
- Domicile (Could be Optional)
- NOC (Required in some cases)
- Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate (If you are Hafiz)
- Information on previous certificates must be accurate
Ameer-ud-din Medical College Departments
- Forensic Medicine
- Gynae. & Obs.
The college offers a 5-year program that leads to an MBBS degree. The curriculum of the degree corresponds to the requirements of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC), which regulates medical colleges and provides them with licenses to practice. Students from the University of Health Sciences Lahore receive the degree of MBBS upon satisfactory completion of their academic studies and successful completion of 5 years of academic studies. The institute offers admission every year.
Ameer-ud-din Medical College has been affiliated with the Lahore General Hospital as a training and teaching hospital since its founding. Students complete their clinical rotations at this hospital. The hospital was established in 1958 and is one of the largest and oldest in Lahore. Among its departments is that of neurosurgery.
Ameer ud Din Medical College Hostel
There are separate hostels for girls and boys at Ameer Ud Din Medical College. Hostel registration forms must be submitted to the hostel clerk by students who wish to avail themselves of hostel facilities.
Located in Hussain Complex Nishtar colony along Ferozpur Road in Shadab Garden, Ameer Ud Din Medical College Hostel is a full-service hostel serving students of the medical school. The hostel provides its members with a quality mess, clean surroundings, and a safe environment.
- Medical facilities are available
- The hostel provides laundry services
- T.V lounge
- Common Room is offered to members
- Computer Room
- Clean Water Facilities provided
Other Facilities of AMC
In AMC you will find the following facilities.
- Computer Lab
If you want to know anything about fee structures, admission policy, hostel facility, or something else about Ameer-ud-Din (PGMI) Medical College you can contact the college administration.
- CONTACT: 092-42-992030830
- WEBSITE: https://www.pgmipunjab.edu.pk/AMC/PGMIMCadmission.php
- EMAIL: [email protected]
- ADDRESS: Ameer ud Din Medical College AMC 6-Birdwood Road Abdur Rehman Chughtai Road, Jail Road, Lahore.
Ameer-ud-Din Medical College is a public sector medical college located in Ameer ud Din Medical College AMC 6-Birdwood Road Abdur Rehman Chughtai Road, Jail Road, Lahore.
All information regarding admission to Ameer-ud-Din Medical College is written in our article. Read it and secure your seat.
Our article about Ameer-ud-Din (PGMI) Medical College admission 2022 is sure to be of interest to you. Our goal is to provide you with detailed, complete information about the ADMC admission for 2022.
Still, if you face any difficulty regarding anything about the Ameer-ud-Din (PGMI) Medical College admissions, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Our MBBS team is always looking forward to solving your queries as soon as possible. Besides this, give you valuable feedback in the comments and share the article with your friends and family members.