Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University was established in 2008 as a non-profit, public higher education institution in the small city of Larkana, Sindh. SMBBMU (Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University) is a coeducational higher education institution accredited by the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
The SMBBMU offers courses that lead to officially recognized higher education degrees in several fields. Students at SMBBMU also have access to a library and administrative services, as well as other academic and non-academic facilities and services.
Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical College Lyari Admission
For enrollment at SMBBMU, you will need to fill out an application and ensure that you did not make any mistakes. This article explains the application procedure for the MBBS program at the Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical College. Feel free to ask us if you have questions. It is now time for you to submit your application for admission to the Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical College.
SMBBMC Admission Entry Test
The Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University offers limited seats for undergraduate degree programs at its Medical and Dental Colleges. SMBBMU conducts entry tests for students applying to various degree programs, including MBBS, BDS, and Nursing, in the session 2023. For the entry test, there is a registration fee of Rs. 1500/-, payable at designated bank branches of the university.
- Applicants must have passed the Fsc. (Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination.
- Candidates must submit an F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) Part-I Marks Certificate with a minimum of 60% marks attested by the head of his/her institution.
- A British IBCC Certificate is required for foreign candidates who have completed an Intermediate or equivalent course in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Candidates must have passed FCPS-I in order to apply to FCPS-II.
- Candidates can only apply to one course at a time. It is not possible to apply to more than one course at the same time.
Required Documents Details
The following are general documents. These documents must be submitted regardless of whether you are applying for MBBS admission in 2023 at Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical College or any other course. Be sure you have all the required documents. After you have them, you can apply for admission.
- On the admission form, attach a recent picture
- CNIC or B-Form
- Father CNIC
- Domicile (Could be Optional)
- NOC (Required in some cases)
- Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate (If you are Hafiz)
- Information on previous certificates must be accurate.
Scholarships and financial assistance plans are available to students of the Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University according to the university’s procedures. The university offers two types of scholarships to students. Among the categories of students are those with excellent grades and those with poor and needy grades.
How to Apply for Admission
Admissions applications must be submitted online through the SMBBMU Admissions website. Follow the steps below to submit an application successfully.
- Visit the SMBBMU Admissions website.
- Sign in to your account after creating one.
- Complete your profile, contact information, and qualifications.
- Submit your challan by downloading the form.
- MCB branches accept challans for payment.
- The fee will be automatically verified within 48 hours.
- You now need to wait for the merit list.
Courses Offered by SMBBMC
The Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University offers numerous undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the fields of nursing, surgery, therapy, and medicine. In SMBBMU various medical courses and programs are offered. Some of the courses offered are the following. Students can enroll in the following study programs:
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- MBBS and BDS
- BS and BSc Nursing
Postgraduate Degree Programs
- MS General Surgery
- MS Ophthalmology
- MS Orthopaedics
- MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MS Paediatrics Surgery
- MS Urology
- MD MEDICINE
- M.Phil Microbiology (3-years degree program)
Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical College Hostel
At the time of admission, candidates are expected to deposit Hostel fees.
- Annual Admission Fee: Rs 1500
- Rental charges (including electricity & water) per year Rs. 3000
- Identity Card Fee of Rs. 100 per year per card.
- Repairs and maintenance of hostels (non-government). Rs. 2000 per year
Note: Students living in hostels are charged Rs. 15000 per semester.
Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical College is a public sector medical college located in Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University, Faqeer Muhammad Durra Khan Road, Near Cheel Chowk, Lyari Karachi Sindh Pakistan.
All information regarding admission to Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical College Lyari Admissions is written in our article. Read it and secure your seat.
If you want to know anything about fee structures, admission policy, hostel facility, or something else about Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical College you can contact the college administration.
- Contact: +92-74-9410907 – +92-74-4752760
- Website: https://www.smbbmu.edu.pk
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University, Faqeer Muhammad Durra Khan Road, Near Cheel Chowk, Lyari Karachi Sindh Pakistan.
Our article about Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical College admission 2023 is sure to be of interest to you. Our goal is to provide you with detailed, complete information about the SMBBMU admission for 2023.
Still, if you face any difficulty regarding anything about the Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical College Lyari admissions, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Our MBBS team is always looking forward to solving your queries as soon as possible. Besides this, give you valuable feedback in the comments and share the article with your friends and family members.