The Punjab Medical College is a public sector medical college located in Faisalabad. It is the third-largest city in Pakistan and is famous for its textile industry. In the past few years, Faisalabad has developed significantly. There is a domestic airport and a few international flights. All modes of transportation link the city with other cities, and there are several medical colleges there.
Punjab Medical College is a medical college affiliated with the Government of Punjab. It was founded in 1973-74. With a campus that spans over 158 acres, the college has a beautiful setting. Both Allied Hospitals and DHQ Hospitals are affiliated with the college for students to receive clinical training. Separate hostels are available for boys and girls. Male and female doctors are accommodated separately in hospitals.
Punjab Medical College Admission
For enrollment at PMC, you will need to fill out an application and ensure that you did not make any mistakes. This article explains the application procedure for the MBBS program at the Punjab Medical College. Feel free to ask us if you have questions. It is now time for you to submit your application for admission to the Punjab Medical College.
A student who passes the intermediate and the MDCAT test with good marks is eligible to take the entrance examination. The students must score well in their exams in order to gain admission. There will be no relaxation in the merit requirements and all admissions will be based on merit. We can answer any questions you have regarding these admissions through this website.
- Applicants must have passed the Fsc. (Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination.
- Candidates must submit an F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) Part-I Marks Certificate with a minimum of 60% marks attested by the head of his/her institution.
- A British IBCC Certificate is required for foreign candidates who have completed an Intermediate or equivalent course in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- A student must be 17 to 25 years of age to enroll in MBBS or BDS.
Required Documents Details
The following are general documents. These documents must be submitted regardless of whether you are applying for MBBS admission in 2022 at Punjab Medical College or any other course. Be sure you have all the required documents. After you have them, you can apply for admission.
- On the admission form, attach a recent picture
- CNIC or B-Form
- Father CNIC
- Domicile (Could be Optional)
- NOC (Required in some cases)
- Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate (If you are Hafiz)
- Information on previous certificates must be accurate.
How to Apply
Admissions applications must be submitted online through the PMC Admissions website. Follow the steps below to submit an application successfully.
- Visit the PMC Admissions website.
- Sign in to your account after creating one.
- Complete your profile, contact information, and qualifications.
- Submit your challan by downloading the form.
- MCB branches accept challans for payment.
- The fee will be automatically verified within 48 hours.
- You now need to wait for the merit list.
Punjab Medical College Departments
- Bio BioChemistry
- Behavioral Sciences
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
Medicine And Allied
- Medical Unit-I
- Medical Unit-II
- Medical Unit-III
- Medical Unit-IV
- Medical Unit-V Peads
- Medical Unit-I Peads
- Medical Unit-II Peads
- Medical Unit-III
Surgery And Allied
- Surgery Unit-I
- Surgery Unit-II
- Surgery Unit-III
- Surgery Unit-IV
- Surgery Unit-V
- ENT Unit-I
- ENT Unit-II
- Plastic Surgery
- Ophthalmology Unit-I
- Ophthalmology Unit-II
- Paeds Surgery
- Urology Unit-I
- Urology Unit-II
- Obs. & Gynae Unit-I
- Obs. & Gynae Unit-II
- Obs. & Gynae Unit-III
Punjab Medical College Facilities
- AC Lecture Halls
- Tutorial Rooms
- Girls/ Boys Hostel
- IT Center
- Play Grounds
- Staff Directory
If you want to know anything about fee structures, admission policy, hostel facility, or something else about Punjab Medical College you can contact the college administration.
- Contact: +92 41 9210080
- Website: http://www.pmc.edu.pk/
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: Sargodha Road, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
The Punjab Medical College is a public sector medical college located in Sargodha Road, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
At Punjab Medical College there are 300 seats available for admission in MBBS.
Students who have passed the MDCAT with a minimum of 60% marks, or have acquired more than 60% in all of the SAT II designated subjects and have obtained at least 65% in the F. Sc.or equivalent exam shall be eligible for admission to a medical or dental college.
Our article about Punjab Medical College admission 2022 is sure to be of interest to you. Our goal is to provide you with detailed, complete information about the PMC admission for 2022.
Still, if you face any difficulty regarding anything about the Punjab Medical College admissions, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Our MBBS team is always looking forward to solving your queries as soon as possible. Besides this, give you valuable feedback in the comments and share the article with your friends and family members.