The Gajju Khan Medical College is located 3 kilometres from the Swabi Motorway Interchange at Bacha Khan Medical Complex in Shah Mansoor, on the main Swabi-Jehangira road. At the present time, the College is located in temporary accommodation. It will be moved to the newly constructed, purpose-built building at Ambar Kunda, Swabi.
Gajju Khan (1490-1565) was a great leader of the Pakhtun people. The college is named after him. In 1515, he took part in the battles of Swat and Malakand. The Pakhtuns of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa were ruled by him for 35 years and he remained a great leader at the time. In addition to many other services, he developed many educational institutes. After his death in 1565, he was buried in ShahMansoor.
Also Check: Nowshera Medical College Admission
In Swabi, Gajju Khan Medical College was established in response to the need for enhancing the quality of medical education and improving the quality of health care in the area. It will ensure better health standards by bringing the people modern medical education and opening doors for the influx of modern medicine.
Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi Admissions 2023
In order to enroll in GKMC, you will have to fill out an application and ensure that you did not make any mistakes. In this article, the procedure for applying to the MBBS program at Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi has been fully explained. Feel free to ask us if you have questions. All you need to do now is submit an application for admission to Gajju Khan Medical College.
- Applicants must have passed the Fsc. (Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination.
- Candidates must submit an F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) Part-I Marks Certificate with a minimum of 60% marks attested by the head of his/her institution.
- A British IBCC Certificate is required for foreign candidates who have completed an Intermediate or equivalent course in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
Required Documents Details
The following is a list of general documents. You will need to submit these documents regardless of whether you are applying for MBBS admission in 2023 at Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi or any other course.
Make sure you have all the necessary documents. Once you have them, you can apply for admission.
- On the admission form, attach a recent picture
- CNIC or B-Form
- Father CNIC
- Domicile (Could be Optional)
- NOC (Required in some cases)
- Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate (If you are Hafiz)
- Information on previous certificates must be accurate
How to Apply for Admission – Gajju Khan Medical College
Admissions applications must be submitted online through the GKMU Admissions website. Follow the steps below to submit an application successfully.
- Visit the GKMU Admissions website.
- Sign in to your account after creating one.
- Complete your profile, contact information, and qualifications.
- Submit your challan by downloading the form.
- MCB branches accept challans for payment.
- The fee will be automatically verified within 48 hours.
- You now need to wait for the merit list.
Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi Admission Dates
Gajju Khan Medical CollegeCollege Departments
- Forensic Medicine
- Gynae. & Obs.
- Plastic surgery
If you want to know anything about fee structures, admission policy, hostel facility, or something else about Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi you can contact the college administration.
- CONTACT: +92-938-280421
- WEBSITE: http://gkmcs.edu.pk/
- EMAIL: [email protected]
- ADDRESS: Shahmansoor, Shah Mansur Twp, Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi is a public sector medical college located in Swabi District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
All information regarding admission to Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi Admissions is written in our article. Read it and secure your seat.
Our article about Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi admission 2023 is sure to be of interest to you. Our goal is to provide you with detailed, complete information about the GKMC admission for 2023.
Still, if you face any difficulty regarding anything about the Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi admissions, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Our MBBS team is always looking forward to solving your queries as soon as possible. Besides this, give you valuable feedback in the comments and share the article with your friends and family members.