Khyber Medical College is one of the pioneers in medical education in KPK. Through the dedicated work of its staff and students, it has become a nationally and internationally recognized institution. Almost all the medical and dental colleges and allied medical institutions in KPK were founded by this university over the past two decades.
The Khyber Medical College currently enrolls 287 students annually, and over 15000 of its graduates provide medical services in K.P.K. and FATA as well as the rest of Pakistan. Also, its graduates hold a variety of key positions both domestically and abroad. The college offers undergraduate medical education, as well as teaching and research facilities for postgraduate students. It offers M.Phil, in all basic Medical Sciences, FCPS in Clinical as well as basic medical sciences, and minor diplomas in many specialties.
Check Also: National MDCAT Preparation Book Recommended By PMC Toppers
In addition to its affiliation with Khyber Medical University, the college is also recognized by the PMDC, the General Medical Council of the UK and Ireland, as well as US licensing authorities. Established in 1976, the Khyber Teaching Hospital is attached to the college for training and teaching purposes. There are 1600 beds in this hospital, and its medical staff and equipment are of the highest quality.
Khyber Girls Medical College Admissions 2022
In this article, you will find all the information you need about applying for admissions. Listed below are the eligibility requirements for the MBBS and BDS offered by Khyber Girls Medical College Peshawar. On the official website of Khyber Girls Medical College Peshawar, you can download the application forms for registration.
Read Also:- Bacha Khan Medical College Mardan Admission
The official website of Khyber Girls Medical College Peshawar provides information about the admission requirements for MBBS and BDS. Admission dates are published on the website. We’ll let you know when the dates and admission schedule for Khyber Girls Medical College Peshawar MBBS and BDS are released on our site.
KGMC Peshawar Admission Procedure 2022
For admission to KGMC, you will need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Download the admission form from their official website.
- Provide the required information on the admission form.
- Attach the following documents including
- Matric/Intermediate passing certificates
- DMC certificate
- Equivalency certificate by IBCC (for A-Level students)
- Verified Character certificate
- CNIC of candidate or Father’s CNIC
- Domicile certificate
- 4 passport size photographs
- All other documents are written in the advertisement.
- By the deadline, you should submit your form.
- Admission forms submitted late or incomplete will not be processed.
The following documents must be carried by the candidate, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. Applications that are incomplete may be rejected.
- Secondary Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- CNIC or B-Form
- Fresh Pictures
- Character Certificate (Not compulsory)
- Candidates must have an F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) degree affiliated with the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education KPKor by a recognized University within Pakistan in order to be admitted to MBBS/BDS programs.
- Candidates applying for admission with “G.C.E”, “American / Canadian High School Examinations” or “A Level” will be required to submit an equivalence certificate (issued by the Chairman of I.B.C.C., Islamabad).
KGMC Quetta Admission Marks Percentage
- Matriculation: 10%
- Intermediate: 40%
Departments of KGMC
- Paediatrics Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
Facilities of KGMC
In KGMC you will find the following facilities.
- Computer Lab
If you want to know anything about fee structures, admission policy, hostel facility, or something else about Khyber Girls medical college you can contact the college administration.
- Contact: +92 919221384-88
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: PDA Building Block IV, Phase V، Hayatabad، Peshawar.
The Pakistan Medical Commission recognizes 30 medical and dental colleges in KPK.
Yes, Punjab students can also apply to KPK medical colleges.
We hope you will like our article on the Khyber Girls Medical College admission 2022. We try our best to give you complete, detailed information regarding the KGMC admission 2022.
Still, if you face any difficulty regarding anything about the Khyber Girls Medical College admissions, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Our MBBS team is always looking forward to solving your queries as soon as possible. Besides this, give you valuable feedback in the comments and share the article with your friends and family members.
3 thoughts on “Khyber Girls Medical College Admission 2022-23 [KGMC Peshawar]”
Assalam o alaikum! I want to know about self finance fees structure of kgmc. Thank you.
can a lahore domicile student apply in public medical colleges of kpk
How can I apply in kpk medical college with a Punjab domicile?