Fatima Jinnah Women University (FJWU) is the first women’s university in Pakistan to offer an incomparable learning environment to female students. Educating students to meet and exceed international standards is the university’s aim. Undergraduate and graduate degree programs at FJWU offer computer education as a central component.
MBBS admissions have started at Fatima Jinnah Medical College Lahore. Interested students can apply and learn all about the admission process on this page. In order to gain admission to FJMC, the National Testing Service conducts tests for applicants willing to take the test.
Only female applicants are invited to take the Female Entry Test. Students can pursue medical studies from undergraduate to postgraduate levels at FMJC. FJMC currently has 264 Postgraduates of various disciplines, varying in levels of post-graduation, enrolled in the college and hospital.
For more details about Fatima Jinnah Medical College Lahore Admission 2023 Last Date, admission tests, fee structure, merit list, eligibility, application form, application online, and degree programs, visit the official website.
Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women MBBS Admissions 2023
In this article (Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC MBBS Admissions 2023-24), we provide you with all the information regarding admission to the MBBS program at Fatima Jinnah Medical College. We include admission procedures, documentation, and eligibility criteria. Look below for more information.
Read Also: Khyber Medical University Admission
FJMC Admission Last Date 2023
The deadline to submit forms to FJMC has been announced and they will close admissions on 22 November 2023. As well, we will make sure that the students are informed if the registration deadline is extended.
Interested candidates must qualify for the admission process, which includes submitting a completed admission form and the prospectus, which can be obtained from the admission office.
We recommend that you buy the prospectus, read it carefully, fill it out completely, and submit it to the college admission office before the last date of 22 November 2023. Various medical colleges and universities have restricted dates for the submission of admission forms imposed by the Pakistan Medical Commission PMDC.
To submit an application please include the following documents with your written submission to the admission office. For those looking for the Fatima Jinnah Medical College MBBS Admissions 2023-24 Form, this is good news.
The following are the eligibility criteria for FJMC admissions.
- FSc Pre-Medical or Equivalent.
- At least 65% marks in FSc/SSC or Equivalent.
- At least 65% marks in PMDC MDCAT 2021.
- A British IBCC Certificate is required for foreign candidates who have completed an Intermediate or equivalent course in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
Important Documents for FJMC Admissions
The following documents must be attached to the Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMD MBBS Admissions 2023-24 Form to apply for admission to the MBBS program.
- Matriculation certificate with science subjects.
- Certificate of F. Sc (pre-Medical) or Equivalent qualification from IBCC for British qualified candidates.
- Certificate of Hafiz e Quran duly registered/recognized
- Applicants must have a valid domicile certificate from the district of Lahore, Islamabad, Gujranwala, or Kasur.
- PMDC’s entry test result card for 2023-24.
- Candidates outside the Lahore district will need to submit a migration letter.
- 15 fresh passport-sized photographs attested.
- Certificate of Tetanus Vaccination.
- A copy of the candidate’s passport is required for foreign applicants.
- An up-to-date medical report with a chest X-ray included.
- Especially for candidates from abroad, a HIV test certificate from the prescribed laboratories of Pakistan is required.
Programs Offered At FJMU Lahore
- BSc Nursing
- BSc Medical Imaging Technology
- BSc Medical Lab Technology
- BSc Speech & Language Pathology
- BSc Dental Technology
- BSc Nutrition
- BSc Audiology
- BSc Dental Hygiene
- BSc Optometry
- General Nursing & Midwifery
Post Graduate Program
- Anesthesiology MCPS 4 years
- Medicine FCPS-II 4 Years
- Diagnostic Radiology FCPS-II 4 Years
- Diagnostic Radiology MCPS 4 Years
- Medicine FCPS-II 4 Years
- Obstetrics & Gynecology FCPS-II 4 Years
- Ophthalmology FCPS-II 4 Years
- Orthopedic Surgery FCPS-II 4 Years
- Otorhinolaryngology (e.n.t) MCPS 4 Years
- Otorhinolaryngology (e.n.t) FCPS-II 4 Years
- Pediatrics FCPS-II 4 Years
- Psychiatry FCPS-II 4 Years
- Psychiatry MCPS 4 Years
- Surgery FCPS-II 4 Years
Facilities at FJMC
The college hostel is just a short walk from the college. It has rooms for 1,000 students and consists of seven blocks. There are 20 computers with internet access in the hostel. Several indoor sports and functions are held at the hostel’s Shujaat Ali Memorial Hall in addition to a reading room.
Additionally, Fatima Jinnah Medical University conducts its MBBS Professional Examinations there. The hostel is equipped with a modern gymnasium. Visitors are also provided with two very comfortable guest rooms. Students have access to a well-maintained cafeteria. Colleges, hospitals, and hostels have water purification systems that operate 24 hours a day.
Other Facilities of FJMC
In FJMC you will find the following facilities.
- Computer Lab
If you want to know anything about fee structures, admission policy, hostel facility, or something else about Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women you can contact the college administration.
- Contact: +92 – 42 – 99203718
- Website: www.fjmu.edu.pk
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: University of Peshawar Campus, University road Peshawar. KPK. PAKISTAN.
Yes, FJMC is only for women students.
Yes, FJMC also offers DPT courses for its students.
Yes, Fatima Jinnah University is an excellent institution for women in Lahore.
The admission procedure at Fatima Jinnah Medical College is very simple. Read our article and follow all the steps to secure your seat at FJMC.
Our article about Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women admission 2023 is sure to be of interest to you. Our goal is to provide you with detailed, complete information about the FJMC admission for 2023.
Still, if you face any difficulty regarding anything about the Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women admissions, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Our MBBS team is always looking forward to solving your queries as soon as possible. Besides this, give you valuable feedback in the comments and share the article with your friends and family members.