The Allama Iqbal Medical College AIMC was founded in May 1975. For teaching purposes, it was initially attached to the College of Community Medicine at Birdwood Road, Lahore, and was located inside the building.
As the college’s first principal, Professor A.H. Awan was appointed. Pakistan’s Lahore Medical, Nursing, and Allied Health Sciences College is a public institution. As a teaching hospital, Jinnah Hospital is affiliated with the college.
Check Also: National MDCAT Preparation Book Recommended By PMC Toppers
This college has quickly become one of the nation’s leading medical schools. In addition to MBBS, this college offers B.Sc. courses in physiotherapy, medical laboratory technologies, and nursing (4-year program) as well as postgraduate studies.
Allama Iqbal Medical College Admission 2023
The Allama Iqbal Medical College announces undergrad admissions are open now. For those who are interested in enrolling, the online application form is now available.
AIMC MBBS admission 2023 will soon close, and those who do not apply on time will not be able to take part. The first thing that you need to consider is how to apply for admission. You can check online the last date for admission to Allama Iqbal Medical College in 2023. Now that everything is on one platform, all you have to do is read out this information.
Following are the Departments offered by AIMC.
Basic Science Department:
- Community medicine
- Forensic medicine
Medicine and Allied Departments:
- General medicine
- Preventive medicine
- Pulmonology (Chest medicine)
Surgery and Allied Departments:
- Cardiac surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- General surgery
- Pediatric surgery
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Obstetrics and gynecology
Courses Offered By AIMC
The University of Health Sciences at AIMC offers three main undergraduate degrees.
- School of Medicine provides Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- School of Nursing provides Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing
- School of Physiotherapy provides a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Physiotherapy
The following Postgraduate Programs are offered by AIMC.
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Surgery (MS)
Eligibility to Apply for Admission at AIMC
All students who will be eligible for the college’s admission are eligible to apply here for MBBS at Allama Iqbal Medical College.
- Admissions into Allama Iqbal Medical College MBBS 2021 require FSc premedical with 60% marks in the examination.
- For the candidates of Lahore, the University of Health Sciences will organize an entry test. The entry test for the University of Health Sciences is open to all students with 60% marks in their FSc pre-medical studies.
- A candidate with a minimum of 50% in the entry test can submit an MBBS application to Allama Iqbal Medical College.
- Candidates who meet these requirements will be eligible to apply for MBBS Admissions 2021 at Allama Iqbal Medical College.
How To Apply for AIMC Admission 2023-24
Below mentioned are the steps through which you can easily apply for AIMC admissions.
- Interested students should pick up a prospectus at Allama Iqbal Medical College’s admission office. Applications are also available on the college’s website.
- The admission form must be accompanied by 3 copies of each certificate.
- The form must be accompanied by 3 passport-sized photographs.
Important Documents Attached to Admission Form
Along with the admission form, you must attach the following documents.
- Domicile Certificate
- Attested copies of Secondary School Certificate SSC
- Attested Copies of FSc Pre-Medical Result Card
- Character Certificate from last educational institution attended
- Recent fresh photographs were taken with a sky blue background
- If the candidate is moving from the Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sargodha, and Rawalpindi Boards, a migration certificate must be attached.
Hostel in Allama Iqbal Medical College AIMC
AIMC Hostel Dues Booking:
With a completely residential campus, Allama Iqbal Medical Complex is unique in the country. Both staff and students are accommodated on the campus.
At the canal end of the college are four male hostels arranged in the form of a red rose with four petals. They surround a lush green square area. Three student hostels and one doctor’s hostel are located here. Ibn Nafees, Al Beruni, and Bu Ali Sina are among the Muslim scholars whose hostels are named after them.
Check Also: Bannu Medical College Admission
Student hostels consist of two wings and three floors, a mess, a TV lounge, and students from different classes who live in a harmonious environment. Some of the important faculty members reside in the doctor’s hostel, which has two wings and two floors.
There are two girl’s hostels, as well as a nursing hostel located just behind the oval college grounds, a few minutes’ stroll from the male hostel area.
Each hostel has an average of 112 bedrooms, including cubicle, bi-seater, and tetra rooms. There is sufficient accommodation for 1000 students, 400 nurses, and 100 interns in the hostel.
The Residential Colony has a capacity of 500 houses, which provides accommodation for everyone from Professors to 4th-grade clerks.
Other facilities of AIMC
In AIMC you will find the following more facilities.
- Computer Lab
If you want to know anything about fee structures, admission policy, hostel facility, or something else about Allama Iqbal medical college you can contact the college administration.
- Admission Department: (042) 99231443
- Admin Department: (042) 99231443
- Website: aimc.edu.pk
- Address: Allama Iqbal Medical College AIMC, Quaid-i-Azam Campus, Lahore.
- Landline: (042) 99231443
Allama Iqbal Medical College’s medical merit last year was 88.2342, meaning that this year’s students will face increased competition. You need to be perfect in everything both in the intermediate result as well as in the entrance examination if you want to survive and get into medical colleges.
For admission into public and private medical/dental colleges on the I or affiliated to NUMS, candidates must appear in the NUMS-MDCAT u0026 Aptitude Test.
Allama Iqbal medical college offers the following courses.
Medical Lab Technology.
Allied Health Sciences.
Operation theater technician.
Medical lab technician.
Public health technician.
We hope you will like our article on the Allama Iqbal medical college admission 2023. We try our best to give you complete, detailed information regarding the AIMC admission 2023.
Still, if you face any difficulty regarding anything about the Allama Iqbal medical college admissions, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Our MBBS team is always looking forward to solving your queries as soon as possible. Besides this, give you valuable feedback in the comments and share the article with your friends and family members.
16 thoughts on “Allama Iqbal Medical College Admission 2023-24 [AIMC Lahore]”
Next admission kab start houn gay allama Iqbal medical college main ya Lahore main kisi bhi college main
what will be the start and last date to apply in 2022.
I want to apply in king adwaard med uni for mbbs
Is mdcat required for DPT in Aimc?? If ,then how much??
What is the last date of BS admission in AIMC lahore 2022
Are admissions open for MBBS in Allama iqbal medical college or not yet?
I want to asked that when will the admissions for bs nursing open in allama iqbal medical college?
hellow sir can i apply for the bs nursing to AIMC,
How i online apply in allied health sciences for session 2022 2023 .and what is the last daye of admission in under graduate .
Allied health sciences ka admissions kb open Hoga?
Criteria kia Hoga…
How can i apply online and what is the last date pf admission ? Kindly guide me .
When admissions will start in allama iqbal
IS admission in AIMC in MBBS is open
what is the last date of bs nursing admission in AIMC lahore
Can you please tell me about admission of 2023…???
Mje bsn mn admition lena he plz guide kr dn