Bannu Medical College is a public medical institute in Bannu, Pakistan. It is also affiliated with Khyber Medical University. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s former chief minister, Akram Khan Durrani, established the college. 100 MBBS students are enrolled each year at BMC.
In 2011, BMC, Bannu was given recognition by PMC and accreditation by Khyber Medical University (KMU) Peshawar. The International Directory of Medical Colleges lists Bannu Medical College. The District Headquarters Hospital has 244 beds and the Women and Children’s Hospital has 130 beds, all of which are teaching hospitals of Bannu Medical College.
Read Also: Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi Admission
This article will guide you about the Bannu Medical College BMC program fee structure complete with admission requirements, merit lists, and benchmark data, as well as contact information.
Bannu Medical College MBBS 2022 Admission Procedure
The following are the steps for the BMC admission application.
- The admission form can be downloaded from their official website.
- Create an account with a valid username and password to apply online.
- Then generate a fee challan for Rs.3000/- by selecting the category of admission.
- The fee can be deposited at any MCB branch. Log in again to see the payment details.
- You now need to fill out the admission form and attach the required documents scanned to it.
- Before the deadline, submit the form.
- After the deadline, applications will not be entertained or considered for admission. They will be rejected without discussion.
- After receiving the merit list, candidates have seven days to submit their fees.
The following are the eligibility criteria for BMC admissions.
- The candidate must secure at least 70% marks in intermediate with an FSc (Premedical) from any BISE.
- Candidates who have taken the ETEA entrance exam in 2020.
- Admissions are available to foreign students who have completed an FSc program or equivalent.
- SAT-II or MCAT from any recognized foreign institution is required for foreign applicants.
- The IBCC must provide the equivalency certificate to foreign candidates.
BMC Admission Date
- After the FSc exams are completed, Khyber Medical University will advertise the test and interview schedules for admission into the 1st year courses at public sector medical and dental colleges in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- We recommend that students seeking admission visit our website regularly to stay current on admission updates.
The entry test will include the following sections.
- Written Paper 300 Marks
- Interview 20 Marks
- Video Projected Chemical Exam 30 Marks
Besides these tests and interviews, there will also be a paper test that includes the 150 Multiple Questions from the following subjects.
The basic sciences part will consist of the following subjects.
- Anatomy 15 Question
- Physiology & Biochemistry 15 Question
- Pathology 10 Question
- Pharmacology 10 Question
- General Medicine: 35 Question
- General Surgery: 35 Question
- Specialty Specific: 30 Questions
Revised Schedule for Admissions 2022-23
Departments of BMC
Below is a list of departments of BMC in which candidates may apply:
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Neuro Surgery
- Basic Science
- Clinical Sciences
Besides the above-mentioned departments, there are several other departments such as Islamic and Pakistani Studies, Medical Education, and Audio Visual that provides students and teachers with various facilities during classes and research.
Check Also: National MDCAT Preparation Book Recommended By PMC Toppers
Bannu Medical College Hostel
BMC has a number of hostel options available to boarders. A girl’s hostel is located on the campus of the nearby DHQ Teaching Hospital with adequate security arrangements. The college operates six air-conditioned 65-seat buses and one coaster for student transportation.
The hostel charges Per Month Rs. 15000/.
The hostel provides the following amenities:
- Hostel rooms are well furnished
- Water facilities are available
- Rooms for common use
- Rooms with TVs
- Indoor Sports
- Constant security 24×7
- In-Hotel Laundry
Other Facilities of BMC
In BMC you will find the following facilities.
- Computer Lab
If you want to know anything about fee structures, admission policy, hostel facility, or something else about Bannu Medical College you can contact the college administration.
- Admission Department: +92-928-9270356 | +92-928-9270358
- Admin Department: +92-928-9270356 | +92-928-9270358
- Website: bmckp.edu.pk
- Address: Bannu Medical College BMC, Bannu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Landline: +92-928-9270356 | +92-928-9270358
We hope you will like our article on the Bannu Medical College admission 2022. We try our best to give you complete, detailed information regarding the BMC admission 2022.
Still, if you face any difficulty regarding anything about the Bannu Medical College admissions, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Our MBBS team is always looking forward to solving your queries as soon as possible. Besides this, give you valuable feedback in the comments and share the article with your friends and family members.
2 thoughts on “Bannu Medical College Admission 2022-23 [BMC Bannu]”
Assalam u alikum!
Is any chance to get admission in dental or DPT on the Marks 87 in the MDCAT 2022??
If not how I can get admission in the said two programs at BMC?
Sir, tell me about boys hostel. The fee structure of hostel. After depositing as admission fee what’s next to do?