Bolan Medical College BMC offers medical sciences as a degree program. In Balochistan, BMC is ranked as the best medical college. Throughout this article, we will provide you with information about Bolan Medical College’s educational program in the field of medicine. Candidates will be able to find all the information they need. It is necessary to meet the admission requirements if you are interested in getting into this college.
Admission will be offered in accordance with the rules and regulations of the college. For the province of Baluchistan, Bolan medical college is the gift of Allah. In that province, there are Bolan medical colleges, where there is a lack of basic needs, including education. Those seeking admission to medical schools will find all the necessary information here.
Applicants must submit their applications by the advertised deadline. We will not accept applications received after the deadline and no excuses will be entertained.
In accordance with the prospectus, candidates for admission to the first-year MBBS and BDS classes will be selected by the Selection Committee.
Bolan Medical College Quetta Admission 2023 Entry Test
In Quetta, Balochistan, Bolan Medical College BMC is the only public sector medical college. Exams were conducted by the National Testing Service for Balochistan Medical and Dental College admissions. ETC (HEC) conducted an entry test for Bolan Medical College’s MBBS and BDS students this session. If you have any questions about Bolan medical college seats for KPK or Bolan medical college fee structure for self-financing, you can contact our help desk.
BMC Admission Procedure 2023
- For admission to BMC, you will need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Download the admission form from their official website.
- You will have to deposit Rs.500 in the NBPBMC branch for Admission Processing.
- Provide the required information on the admission form.
- Attach the following documents including
- Matric/Intermediate passing certificates
- DMC certificate
- Equivalency certificate by IBCC (for A-Level students)
- Verified Character certificate
- CNIC of candidate or Father’s CNIC
- Domicile certificate
- 4 passport size photographs
- All other documents are written in the advertisement.
- By the deadline, you should submit your form.
- Admission forms submitted late or incomplete will not be processed.
The following documents must be carried by the candidate, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. Applications that are incomplete may be rejected.
- Secondary Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- CNIC or B-Form
- Fresh Pictures
- Character Certificate (Not compulsory)
- Candidates must have an F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) degree affiliated with the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Balochistan, Quetta, or by a recognized University within Pakistan in order to be admitted to MBBS/BDS programs.
- Candidates applying for admission with “G.C.E”, “American / Canadian High School Examinations” or “A Level” will be required to submit an equivalence certificate (issued by the Chairman of I.B.C.C., Islamabad).
BMC Quetta Admission Marks Percentage
- Matriculation 10%
- Intermediate 40%
- Entry Test 50%
Departments in Bolan Medical College
The following are the departments of BMC.
- Forensic Medicine
- C. Medicine
- Pediatric Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Dental Section
Student hostels are located in five different buildings. Four of them are in the new complex while one is in the old college building. Hostel accommodations are not provided to newly admitted students at the moment due to a lack of seats at the College.
When seats become available at any stage, they will be allocated in order of merit by the Allotment Committee and will not require receipts of Hostel fees paid. Every occupant of a Hostel room is required to pay the Hostel Fee at the beginning of every academic year, otherwise, his room allotment may be canceled.
The deposit is only refundable if you are not provided with hostel accommodation. Fees paid to an academic session for which they are not claimed will be forfeited. In addition to the College Fees, students are required to pay the following hostel fees and subscriptions.
- i) Hostel Fee(Not refundable)…. Rs. 3000/-per Year
- ii) Misalliances (Not refundable)…Rs.2000/-Furniture/Heater/Fan
- Total Rs. 5000/-
Security Deposits must be claimed within one month of leaving the hostel.
Other Facilities of BMC
In BMC you will find the following more facilities.
- Computer Lab
If you want to know anything about fee structures, admission policy, hostel facility, or something else about Bolan medical college you can contact the college administration.
- Phone: +92-81-9213070
- Fax : +92- 81-9213071
- Email: email@example.com
- Campus Address: BMCH Complex Brewery Road, Quetta, Balochistan Pakistan
To get admission to Bolan Medical college you have to download their admission form. Fill out the form with relevant information and submit it after paying its fee.
The following seat allocation is considered in Bolan Medical College.
Districts Merit MBBS Seats in Bolan Medical College, Quetta 124 Seats
Zonal Merit MBBS Seats in Bolan Medical College, Quetta. 07 Seats
Bolan Medical College is the only government sector medical college in Quetta Balochistan.
The answer to these questions is YES. Students from other provinces of Pakistan Punjab, KPK, Sindh, and AJK may apply for reserved MBBS seats (Reciprocal Seats) in Bolan Medical colleges Quetta.
We hope you will like our article on the Bolan Medical college admission 2023. We try our best to give you complete, detailed information regarding the BMC admission 2023.
Still, if you face any difficulty regarding anything about the Bolan Medical college admissions, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Our MBBS team is always looking forward to solving your queries as soon as possible. Besides this, give you valuable feedback in the comments and share the article with your friends and family members.