Searching for all offered courses by Allied Health Sciences Admission 2023? In Pakistan, a total of 15 Allied Health Sciences Degree programs are offered in different universities. All these programs are 4-years degree programs. After completing these degrees, you can get a 17-scale job in both the private and public sectors.
In this article, we will give you complete information about different Allied Health Sciences Degree courses and their affiliate medical institutions. Different institutions offered different AHS programs. Let’s have a look at each of them.
AHS Admission 2023
The pre-medical students mostly prefer and take admission in the Allied Health Sciences Courses if they miss or don’t get admission in MBBS or BDS. Moreover, like the MBBS and BDS graduate Allied, Health Professionals also get 17 Scale Government jobs.
List of Allied Health Sciences Courses
In this section, we will give you a complete list of all the AHS programs offered by different universities in Pakistan.
|1||B. Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology||4 years|
|2||B. Sc. (Hons.) Medical Imaging Technology||4 years|
|3||B. Sc. (Hons.) Medical Laboratory Technology||4 years|
|4||B. Sc. Optometry & Orthoptics||4 years|
|5||B. Sc. (Hons.) Emergency & Intensive Care Sciences||4 years|
|6||B. Sc. (Hons.) Orthotics & Prosthetic||4 years|
|7||B. Sc. (Hons.) Audiology||4 years|
|8||B. Sc. (Hons.) Operation Theatre Technology||4 years|
|9||B. Sc. (Hons.) Dental Technology||4 years|
|10||B. Sc. (Hons.) Dental Hygiene||4 years|
|11||B. Sc. (Hons.) Cardiac Perfusion||4 years|
|12||B. Sc. (Hons.) Occupational Therapy||4 years|
|13||B. Sc. (Hons.) Speech & Language Pathology||4 years|
|14||B. Sc. (Hons.) Respiratory Therapy||4 years|
|15||B. Sc. (Hons.) Nutrition||4 years|
To get admission to Allied Health Sciences Programs following are the eligibility criteria.
- Pre-medical or FSC in relevant fields with 50% of marks from the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education/equivalent.
Universities Offering Allied Health Sciences Admission in Pakistan
- King Edward Medical University, Lahore
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU) Islamabad
- Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University Islamabad
- Rawalpindi Medical University
- University of Health Sciences Lahore
- Khyber Medical University (KMU) Peshawar
- Liaquat National Medical College Karachi
- National University Of Medical Sciences (NUMS)
1. King Edward Medical University, Lahore
King Edward Medical University, Lahore is one of the top medical universities in Pakistan. Nowadays the Admission for Allied health Sciences and DPT are open in this university. You can easily secure your admission to KE if you fulfill their eligibility criteria.
2. SZABMU AHS Admission
There are a total of 4 Medical Institutions affiliated with Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University. In this section, we will give you information about these institutions and their offered courses.
- College of Medical Lab Technology, Islamabad
- Bashir Institute of Health Sciences
- Prime Institute of Health Sciences, Islamabad
- Islamabad Medical and Dental College
College of Medical Lab Technology, Islamabad
The College of Medical Lab Technology Islamabad is a public sector medical institution, and it is also affiliated with SZAMBU. This institution offers the below-mentioned courses.
- MLT 4 years
- MLT 2 years
Bashir Institute of Health Sciences, Islamabad
The Bashir Institute of Health Sciences is a private sector institution, and it offers the below-mentioned Allied Health Sciences courses.
- Emergency & ICU
- Dental Technology
- Optometry Technology
- Surgery Technology
- Radiology Technology
- Medical Lab Technology
Prime Institute of Health Sciences, Islamabad
Prime institute of health scones, Islamabad is another private sector medical institution that offers AHS programs. The below-mentioned degree courses are offered by this institution.
- BS. (MLT) Medical Lab Technology
- BS. (MIT) Medical Imaging Technology
- BS. (OTT) Operation Theater Technology
- BS. (AT) Anesthesia Technology
- BS. (PH) Bachelor of Public Health
Islamabad Medical and Dental College AHS Admission
The IMDC offers the below-mentioned medical programs.
- Medical Lab Technology
3. Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University AHS Admission
The Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University offers Allied Health Sciences, and its admissions are open now.
4. Rawalpindi Medical University AHS Admission
Rawalpindi Medical University offers Allied Health Sciences Programs. The following is the list of all AHS programs offered by RMU.
- Doctor Of Physical therapy
- Medical Imaging Technology
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Optometry & Orthoptics
- Medical Laboratory Technology
5. NUMS Allied Health Sciences Admission 2023
NUMS also offers Allied Health Sciences Programs. The following is the list of all AHS programs offered by NUMS.
- BS Cardiac Perfusion (CP)
- BS Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- BS Medical Imaging Technology (MIT)
- BS Biological Sciences (Microbiology)
- BS Biological Sciences (Biotechnology)
- BS Biological Sciences (Genetics)
- BS Social Science of Health
- BS Public Health (BSPH)
Summing up the article, we hope you will find beneficial all the information given in our Allied Health Sciences Admission 2023 (all courses) article. Still, if you face any confusion regarding any institution or offered the program, feel free to ask us. You can also contact us through our email. Give your feedback in the comment section and share the article with your friends and family members.