Nishtar Medical College Multan is an institution located in Multan, in the province of Punjab, Pakistan. It is named after Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar, a well-known companion of Mohammad Ali Jinnah & the Governor of Punjab province. This medical college is ranked as the top medical university in Pakistan. The main degrees it offers are MBBS & BDS.
Nishtar Medical College Multan Admission 2023 Last Date
The college has opened admissions for the session of 2023. The last date for the submission of admission forms for NMU Multan is the 10th of September, 2023.
So, the students who want to get admission can apply and submit their application forms for these degree Programs at the earliest time:
- BS (HONS) Degree in Human Diet & Nutrition
How to Apply:
All the information regarding the application process, admission schedule, eligibility criteria, contact & address is in the official poster of the college below.
Since the Health Department conducts the admission, the exposure of entry is reviewed for each session. Students can consult the official Webpages for the latest & accurate information. Moreover, they must get a prospectus for admission while it is broadcasted in newspapers annually.
Check Also: National MDCAT Preparation Book Recommended By PMC Toppers
As you know, currently, the whole thing is online & you can also complete the admission process online. Firstly, the applicant will fill out the online form to apply for the entry test.
Once filling the online admission form, you can submit it to the relative bank branch. Make sure to attach your latest photo to the admission form & enter the correct details on the paper.
There are particular essential documents that you must provide to get admission. In case of any incorrect document detail, the department will cancel your entry. So, it is necessary to submit the original documents. These required documents are mentioned below:
- Your latest photograph
- All the previous certificates with correct details
- NOC (Mandatory in particular cases)
- B-Form or CNIC
- Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate (If the candidate is Hafiz)
- Domicile (Optional)
- CNIC of father
Nishtar Medical College Multan Merit List
- The college will display the first Merit List for MBBS on the 30th of October
- Classes will start on the 17th of November
- Merit List for BDS
- The department will display the merit list for BDS on the 10th of December
- Classes will start on the 22nd of December.
Read Also: Khawaja Muhammad Safdar Medical College Admission
Nishtar Medical College Multan Admission 2023 for Nursing
- The admission date starts on the 1st of October.
- The final date of form submission is the 30th of October
- The candidates can get an admission form from the office of the College of Nursing, Nishtar Hospital Multan, in the amount of Rs. 500/- within working Hours.
Last Date for MBBS & BDS 2023-24
- Admission starts on the 4th of August
- The final date is the 9th of August
- Admit Card will be issued from the 11th to the 16th of August 2014
- The Entry Test date is the 31st of August
- The registration date for Hafiz-e-Quran is from the 11th to the 13th of September.
- The test date for Hafiz-e-Quran is from the 15th to the 20th of September
Departments of Nishtar Medical College Multan
NMU includes the following departments:
Departments of Basic Health Sciences:
- Behavioral Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
Departments of Clinical Health Sciences:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Nishtar Medical College Multan Fee Structure
If a student gets their name on the merit list, he or needs to submit the fee for the first semester within the due date. We’ll upload the fee structure of Nishtar Medical College on our website. All the candidates can check it here, and if they have any queries about the fee structure, they might ask us.
- Students should have 715/1100 marks in F. Sc. (Pre-medical) or comparative exams in Chemistry, Physics, Biology & English. It includes the marks of hifz also. The Chairman Admission Board checks the educational documents of all applicants.
- Students of Northern Areas & Azad Jammu & Kashmir will take the Entry Test of Punjab to get admission to MBBS & BDS.
- The age limit is under twenty-five years
Nishtar Medical College Multan Address
If you face any issues with admission, you can contact the official number of the college. For your convenience, we have given an official email & contact number here.
- Email Address : [email protected]
- Contact Number : +92-61-9200231
- Office No . 342, Street No. 97, Sector -G-9/4
- Fax : 051-2280665
We hope you will like our article on the Nishtar Medical College Multan Admission 2023. We try our best to give you complete, detailed information regarding the NMU Multan Admission 2023.
Still, if you face any difficulty regarding anything about the Nishtar Medical College Multan Admission, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Our MBBS team is always looking forward to solving your queries as soon as possible. Besides this, give you valuable feedback in the comments and share the article with your friends and family members.
25 thoughts on “Nishtar Medical College Admission 2023-24 [NMC Multan]”
I want to take admission in BS nursing after fsc pre medical.l have done my fsc with 92% marks…please tell me that when will the admissions open?
admissions are open
Tell me when u get reply.
I also have to take admission in nursing.
I want to take admission in BS nursing and what is tha merit?
I want to take admission in bs nursing and my first year percentage is 75 please tell me can I am eligible for bs nursing
exactly , you are either eligible for admission in nursing . Last date to file is 12 december .
I want to take admission in anaesthesia technology . Please guide me ..
I want to take admission in bs dental technology please guide.
When will i can get admission in Bs Nursing??
Plz sis also tell me when you will get any information about BSN program [email protected]
I also take admission in bs nursin with 64%
Please inform about starting and last date of admission in medical college as I have given test on 13 November 2022
I pass mdcat test and my fsc marks are 899 can I get private admission for mbbs in nishtar university multan
I pass mdcat test and my marks are 899 in fsc can I get private admission for mbbs in nishtar medical University multan
Please guide me
Sir hiw i got admission in nistar medical college for BDS…. Kindly guide me … I pass my matric with 983 numbers from kpk and fsc with 875 from islamabad on the other hand i also give improvement yet result is annouce in dec and i pass mdcat ….
Kindly update me about admissions in BDS .. Thanks
please inform us . When admission will open of bs program
Yes you are eligible to apply, the required percentage is 65% as (715/1100)
which field will best in bs program in nmu . whose govt. vaccency will also available and having great scope
Assalam o alaikum, i want to apply for Bs(Optometry) program, when will the admissions open?
When will admission are open for MBBS in nishter ????
Aoa…..I want to get admission in D pharm when will be the admission open?
I’m aqsa I get 48% Mark’s in fsc can I get admission in bs dermatologist
If you get reply then tell me that when classes start
I also want to take admission in nursing with 94% marka