Nishtar Medical College Multan is an institution located in Multan, in the province of Punjab, Pakistan. It is named after Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar, a well-known companion of Mohammad Ali Jinnah & the Governor of Punjab province. This medical college is ranked as the top medical university in Pakistan. The main degrees it offers are MBBS & BDS.
Nishtar Medical College Multan Admission 2023 Last Date
The college has opened admissions for the session of 2023. The last date for the submission of admission forms for NMU Multan is the 10th of September, 2023.
So, the students who want to get admission can apply and submit their application forms for these degree Programs at the earliest time:
- BS (HONS) Degree in Human Diet & Nutrition
How to Apply:
All the information regarding the application process, admission schedule, eligibility criteria, contact & address is in the official poster of the college below.
Since the Health Department conducts the admission, the exposure of entry is reviewed for each session. Students can consult the official Webpages for the latest & accurate information. Moreover, they must get a prospectus for admission while it is broadcasted in newspapers annually.
As you know, currently, the whole thing is online & you can also complete the admission process online. Firstly, the applicant will fill out the online form to apply for the entry test.
Once filling the online admission form, you can submit it to the relative bank branch. Make sure to attach your latest photo to the admission form & enter the correct details on the paper.
There are particular essential documents that you must provide to get admission. In case of any incorrect document detail, the department will cancel your entry. So, it is necessary to submit the original documents. These required documents are mentioned below:
- Your latest photograph
- All the previous certificates with correct details
- NOC (Mandatory in particular cases)
- B-Form or CNIC
- Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate (If the candidate is Hafiz)
- Domicile (Optional)
- CNIC of father
Nishtar Medical College Multan Merit List
- The college will display the first Merit List for MBBS on the 30th of October
- Classes will start on the 17th of November
- Merit List for BDS
- The department will display the merit list for BDS on the 10th of December
- Classes will start on the 22nd of December.
Nishtar Medical College Multan Admission 2023 for Nursing
- The admission date starts on the 1st of October.
- The final date of form submission is the 30th of October
- The candidates can get an admission form from the office of the College of Nursing, Nishtar Hospital Multan, in the amount of Rs. 500/- within working Hours.
Last Date for MBBS & BDS 2023-24
- Admission starts on the 4th of August
- The final date is the 9th of August
- Admit Card will be issued from the 11th to the 16th of August 2014
- The Entry Test date is the 31st of August
- The registration date for Hafiz-e-Quran is from the 11th to the 13th of September.
- The test date for Hafiz-e-Quran is from the 15th to the 20th of September
Departments of Nishtar Medical College Multan
NMU includes the following departments:
Departments of Basic Health Sciences:
- Behavioral Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
Departments of Clinical Health Sciences:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Nishtar Medical College Multan Fee Structure
If a student gets their name on the merit list, he or needs to submit the fee for the first semester within the due date. We’ll upload the fee structure of Nishtar Medical College on our website. All the candidates can check it here, and if they have any queries about the fee structure, they might ask us.
- Students should have 715/1100 marks in F. Sc. (Pre-medical) or comparative exams in Chemistry, Physics, Biology & English. It includes the marks of hifz also. The Chairman Admission Board checks the educational documents of all applicants.
- Students of Northern Areas & Azad Jammu & Kashmir will take the Entry Test of Punjab to get admission to MBBS & BDS.
- The age limit is under twenty-five years
Nishtar Medical College Multan Address
If you face any issues with admission, you can contact the official number of the college. For your convenience, we have given an official email & contact number here.
- Email Address : [email protected]
- Contact Number : +92-61-9200231
- Office No . 342, Street No. 97, Sector -G-9/4
- Fax : 051-2280665
We hope you will like our article on the Nishtar Medical College Multan Admission 2023. We try our best to give you complete, detailed information regarding the NMU Multan Admission 2023.
Still, if you face any difficulty regarding anything about the Nishtar Medical College Multan Admission, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Our MBBS team is always looking forward to solving your queries as soon as possible. Besides this, give you valuable feedback in the comments and share the article with your friends and family members.